Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thankful thought for today

I'm thankful for steam cleaners! If you don't have one, I highly recommend budgeting the money to afford one. I love mine! It's totally changed the way I clean, not to mention limits the amounts cleaning chemicals I have to use. Nothing has cleaned (aka: mopped) my floor better than this thing......it takes off everything, killing any kind of bacteria with the high temperature water and dries instantly. And if it doesn't take something off, you just hold the steam there to let it work it's magic longer. I can't believe the amount of hard, dried substances on my carpet, the soap scum in my tubs, the disgusting under-the-rim stuff in my toilets and all the other hidden dirt in my house that this thing dissolved. I spent some time this morning spot steaming spots on my carpet. Less time scrubbing, so nice!

So again, if you've never tried one, find someone who does and ask to borrow it for a day. (that's what I did). I promise you'll be buying one of your own soon.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Jody...what kind do you have? I loved my steam mop...but it broke darn it! :(