11/14/08
I'm grateful for creative ladies who share their craft ideas to others who don't have any creative ideas whatsoever when it comes to their homes. (I'll post a picture of my new kitchen window "mistreatment" later.)
11/13/08
I'm grateful for someone who trusted me enough to grace me with a little person who made a wonderful decision today to get baptized. I'm so thankful for these little souls who make me a better person as they get older, learn, and bring the spirit into our home.
11/14/08
I'm grateful for the gospel. I love how I get to go to church once a week to bask in the reverence. I love listening to wonderful talks and lessons and feel my testimony grow. I love expanding my knowledge about our Savior, the scriptures and our leaders. I love being near my fellow brothers and sisters who can share in the spiritual atmosphere with me. It's my stress reliever. It keeps me in check. It tests my knowledge and makes it grow. And it reminds me that no matter what, He's always there for me.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
catching up........
Posted by Jody at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment