Friday, November 14, 2008

PICTURES!

I know there have been no pics of us lately (well, it seems like months!) because I've had a non-user friendly camera that has a lot of little things wrong and or broken. So my sweet hubby got me a new camera for my bday! It's a little more simple, which is good for me. And so far, it's pretty easy to use. It's already automatically "fixed" the pictures from my other camera, so hopefully that's a good sign. So this post will be a little long. There's lots, so bear with me. Starting with Meagan's birthday in Aug. (man, it has been long!):


Meagan took her friends to Skateland for her party and then came back home for lunch and opened presents.

She loves sub sandwiches, so that's what they had for lunch.

Then we had to go out for pedicures. Please make it known that I had no influence about her choice of nail color. At least she got flowers on that hideous color. Oh, and you can thank my father for my caveman-style feet.

She wanted to go to Red Robin for her birthday dinner. She and her father have very similar tastes when it comes to drinks.

Again, like her father, she loves her mozzarella cheese sticks.


Her choice for a cake was the Lemon Cooler pound cake from Costco. It's very good!


This is around the time that Eli first started doing this. He's getting better at sleeping in other places. He's kinda had to now that he shares a room with his brothers.

And another view........ Had to get in the whole body.

Riley decided she wanted to see "High School Musical 3" with her friends for her bday. Here's the group: (left to right) Challis, Erin, Ry, Meg and Abbey.

Still waiting for the movie to start.......

Sorry this is a bad shot. You know how those hallways are in the movie theaters. Ry's the one in yellow.

Right across from the theater is Johnny Rockets. (you can see the theater through the window) We got ice cream and shakes after the movie and opened presents.

I had no idea she was going to do this. I was just sitting there and Ry says, "Hey Mom-look!" I told her I think I have a picture from her 2nd birthday where she's doing the same. Is this what I have to look forward to for the next 5-6 years?

Riley wanted Sweet Tomatoes for her bday dinner. She was making some pretty ridiculous faces right here, so I made her smile and this was the best she could do.

Luckily, they can goof off with their father as much as they want. He will always be a child at heart.

My only picture of Halloween. And you can tell from my kids faces that they know how much their mother loves this holiday. (My nephew Christopher is the black Spiderman)

Noah's party. He wanted to go to Skateland, too. (we should buy stock in that place)


How pathetic is this? To make a long story short, I didn't "trim" my cake layers, so they ended up collapsing and then splitting open after I frosted it. I tried to be creative (yeah, right) and got out the red sprinkles to make a "volcano" cake. Noah wasn't too convinced, but he didn't care cuz it was pretty good. And that's all that counts, right?



We bought the kids "Journey to the Center of the Earth" Good movie if you haven't seen it yet. It comes with glasses so you can watch it in 3D mode. Can you tell they like it?

It now looks like I have no pictures in the month of September. I think I just didn't use my camera because I knew I couldn't download them without going to the store to get a disk. And that's waaaaaaayy too much work for me! (wink)

1 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, that is a lot of birthdays. I can't believe how old your kids are getting - crazy. I've never seen your new furniture - I like it!