OK, can you all tell I'm a little bored lately? It's actually spring break for us and if any of you know my kids, you know that they have to be kept busy during breaks or they will implode. None of my children are homebodies and it's not that they love school, but it keeps them busy so they can't mope around the house all day and drive their mother to the insane asylum. But when they do wander around, following me, whining for everything, I sometimes lock myself in the office and blog surf. It keeps me grounded, cuts the noise level a couple decibels and allows me to count slowly while I surf then I can face my offspring again with a happy face. Whew.
Anyway......found this post from another mom and it made me laugh. I pictured a couple ladies in my ward who could benefit from this but mostly I thought of my cousin, Jill. I think she not only uses this appliance on an hourly basis, but probably also has one of the cleanest vacuums on the planet. I bet her vacuum looks the same as the day they pulled it out of the box, brand new. I hope she knows I mean no offense (smile), but most of it is true. Love ya, Jill! (and I wish my vacuum was as clean as yours!)
http://iammommy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/03/18/index.html
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Found another funny post...
Posted by Jody at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay Jody...I couldn't stop laughing! You got me on this one! Yes..."D" to every questions! lol!!!
Post a Comment