All right Rachel, I'll do this just for you (just because I think a lot of the people who visit my blog probably know a lot of this.....)
10 years ago I was......
Living in Vancouver.....Will was going to school and working for Danzas (his first trucking company), he would leave for school at 6 in the morning, get home around 1 and leave for work about 2, then he wouldn't be home till around 11pm, torture!.....Riley was 17 months old......I was 4 months pregnant with Meagan.....I think we were trying to plan on when to move Riley from the crib....."....should we get a kid's bed or just a regular twin?".......oh, and I think I was working for the otologist (ear doctor) in the same office my mom was working in.
5 things on my To Do list for today:
laundry
find Easter dresses/skirts for the girls
drop off check for our Harkins Theater summer passes (my lifesaver for the summer)
decide what we're having for dinner on Easter (not even close to being done)
decide where we're going for date night (again, not close to being done but it will get done if I have anything to do with it......!)
Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:
take half and invest it
not necessarily a bigger house, but build my dream house
pay off all debt
buy things for whole family
set up college and mission funds for all kids
Places I've lived:
Vancouver
Portland
Redding, CA
St. Louis, MO
Rexsburg, ID
Provo
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Jobs I've had:
office worker in Horizon Airlines hangar
head receptionist for Toyo Tanso (a semi-conductor manf.)
orthodontal assistant
Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Things people don't know about me:
I love the smell of gasoline
I'm a closet fan of Linkin Park (OK, my brother does know this, but I'm still counting it)
I HATE my name! Love my siblings names, but have no idea what compelled my parents chose my name.
I dream about being a dancer again and teaching it someday
I secretly wish I would have served a mission before I got married and could be as knowledgeable as my husband about the scriptures
Is that it? OK. I tag Beth, Jill, Chelsea, Shaunell, Kendra & Sara.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Posted by Jody at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jody I love getting to know you better again!!
The whole idea of loving the smell of gasoline explains so much...
I didn't know much of anything on your list.
thanks for sharing! totally interesting.
Post a Comment