Friday, October 3, 2008

Heaven's Angel

You know, Jody is always telling me that Eli is always getting into things whenever she turns her back for just a moment. Like her story the other day about Barro's Pizza and the dumpster outside of Barro's. Well, some of Riley and Meagan's friends came over on Thursday night and needed to borrow a ball pump to pump up their volleyballs. While I was doing this for an entire 60 seconds, my little Angel decides he wants to learn how to ride. I didn't help him up on my bike at all. I turned around grabbed my phone and snapped a picture as fast as I could. The funny thing is he even knows where to hold on to. After I took the pictures of course he started pushing the buttons on the handle bars and the tank hoping the thing would start. When I wouldn't start it and when I lifted him off of the bike he wasn't an Angel anymore. He would of sat on this thing all night.

1 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Cute picture. It's the same around here, except Dave is practically teaching him how to climb up onto the bike. Little boys learn young, it appears!