8 fun facts about Gabriel Dean Rogers:
1. I LOVE video games! Thanks to my dad, I can just about play ANY game system, at ANY place at ANY time. Same for the computer. Me and my dad like to compete against each other I'm starting to beat him! (honestly!) It's the first thing I ask to do in the morning when I wake up & the last thing I want to do before I go to bed. My mom says all the time, "Gabe, only 5 more minutes, then you have to wait until tomorrow." That makes me really mad.
2. My favorite food is cheese. I just about have for at least 2 meals a day.....it would be more if I could. Because of this, the only meals I'll eat are chips & cheese (nachos), toasted cheese sandwiches & chicken nuggetts (with cheese sticks on the side, of course.) My mom tries really hard to get me to eat different things, but I usually gag & spit it out. Hello....it doesn't have cheese.
3. I like to yell.....a lot. When I was born, my parents had to yell to the nurses & doctors just to talk to each other. And I did it for the first 35 minutes of my life. I like to be heard, therefore, my regular voice is a high, speaky sound. Hey.....I figure that's the only way people listen to me. Besides, when you're the 4th kid in the family, you don't want to be ignored. Other people laugh at me becasue they think it sounds so funny.
4. I have a big head. Like that's my fault.......?
5. My family says I look exactly like my Papa. We're shaped the same & we walk the same. I love it when I can visit with him.
6. I love to show my family how much I love them. I like to hug and cuddle and kiss them a lot.
7. According to my mom, I have the cutest smile in the whole world! Yeah, I know :o)
8. My middle name is after my Grandpa B.
8 fun facts about Elias (Eli) Jon Rogers
1. I'm ALWAYS moving! My mom says she could feel me when I was concieved! And I haven't stopped since then. I like to run, jump, do summersaults, dance, skip, hop, climb, wiggle, throw things, spin, crab walk, scoot, slide, swim, ride bikes, swing.......and anything else you can come up with. I'm usually never on the floor at home because I've climbed on every single level in my house. My favorite places are on the kitchen counters, the stair rails and all the tables. I was just at our favorite pizza place today & I came home with 3 new bruises, a scratch & a bump on my head. Yeah, that's the hazards of a mover!
2. I love to go places & my favorite place is the car. It doesn't matter if we're driving somewhere or not, I just love being in there. I once hid from my mom in our car & she didn't figure it out for almost a half hour becasue she didn't know where to look. Then I screamed bloody murder when she took me out.
3. I'm a daddy's boy. (and I'm sure I'm his favorite!) I run to him when he gets home from work & I don't let him put me down, ever. I love to take showers with him & my favorite is when he puts me to bed. I lay on his chest & he falls asleep with me. Sometimes he doesn't wake up for a long time & my mom has to come in to put me in my crib.
4. My mom says I'm learning to talk, but according to me, I talk just fine. It's so frustrating when I'm trying to tell her something & she looks at me with her hands in the air. Then I have to take her hand & drag her where I need to go. Man! When are they going to understand?!
5. My favorite DVD is Boo Bah. If you've never heard of them, well, you've got to watch them.....they're the best! My mom explains to people, "Well, if you take Barney, then you go down to Tellatubbies, then it's Boo Bah. They're at the very bottom." But whatever kind of mood I'm in, just put in Boo Bah & I'll sit still for a hour. I love to dance with them!
6. My favorite food is applesauce. I tried real apples & I like them, but those peels are just gross so I spit them out all over the floor. Even though I know where the garbage is & love to throw things away.
7. My parents say I look like my oldest sister Riley, but I've got my dad's & brother Noah's coloring. When I laugh, I look like Gabe. Oh, and we love to have screaming contests during dinner! It makes my mom really tired.
8. My middle name is after my Papa.
OK, we're tagging Bubba & Missy! (aka: Caitlyn & Marisa)
3 comments:
It has been too long since I looked at your blog! Okay, first of all, I loved reading about your boys - that was darling! Second, I really want to do a cookbook too. I REALLY need new recipes, just ask Josh. Third, way to go with the gym!! That's a huge accomplishment! Sounds like you are feeling better and better already! Nice job! And last, those preschool ideas are awesome (I just my steel some of those ideas, so thanks!) I love your blog! And I love you guys!
OK then, you need to do Bubba & Missy's facts cuz we tagged them next!
This was so fun to read...It's a great way to get to know everyone's kids better!
Oh and We loved spending time with you and your hubby on Friday. We need to do it again.
Post a Comment