I haven't put some pictures on for a while so I thought I would, just in case you're wondering what's been happening in the Rogers' household..... (again, just check out the title of the post):
Our Valentine's Day/Gabe's birthday breakfast. By Gabe's choice, they had pink pancakes & pink applesauce. And of course, all the pink accessories.
Gabe got the birthday balloons & some Moon Sand, which he loved (and then spread all over the table......(sigh)
He was surprised by the streamers decorating his door for his b-day.
We went that day to go bowling (Gabe's choice). He's learned all the tricks to using the "ball rack". :o)
Eli wanted to do it so bad! I'm so glad those balls are too heavy for him to move far.
Gabe opening his play dough, blow-up basketball stand & new movie, "Surfs Up".
Oh, and he got a new glove, ball & wristband. He starts t-ball soon.
And any new post of ours can't be complete with some art from our local artist, Meagan Rogers! Her very own play dough creation! Brilliant, isn't it?
This is a copy of the front of the play dough box. Her creative juices weren't flowing very well at this time.....
1 comments:
Looks like there's fun stuff going on at your house...my kids love play dough. It's fun and cheep! Love all the pictures :)
Post a Comment