OK, really quick......we have lots to do today. But I know I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd share our morning. The girls are on the school's volleyball team. It's a district league and it's only for 10 weeks. They participated last year, but had a REALLY crappy coach & ended up not doing well at all. So some parents of one of last year's players decided to coach this year & it's been so fun for them! The games are on Saturday mornings 8:00 bright & early! Even though it's hard to get everyone up and moving, the games are so fun to watch. But Meagan did SO GOOD today! She's the shortest one on the team (no surprise) & she gets frusterated a lot when she can't serve or hit the ball like everyone else. But she's also proven to be our awesome sports player. They had 2 games today & she got a total of 6 points! That's so good considering these are just school kids getting together to play games. It was so funny, because she gets so excited when she's doing good. She jumps around, punches the air, has to run to the coach for a high five........it's fun to watch! That's my Meagan! This may be her thing......we'll see. :o)
(sorry for any misspelled words, my spell check isn't working)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
We may have found Meagan's sport.
Posted by Jody at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jody your family is beautiful. Looking at your girls is like stepping back in time and seeing you again! I have so many memories that revolve around you & Josh! I'm so glad you posted on my blog, it will be fun to see what you are up to again.
Good for Megan! So 8am in the morning on Saturday... Everyone dressed and fed...Good job for getting everyone up and there!
Post a Comment