Monday, February 18, 2008

This is fun....

When I first saw this on another blog. I was thinking it was another test I did once. I didn't like it and I didn't want to do it again. But this one is different. There's like 20 questions or less so it's super fast. And very interesting. I guess just because if I could choose a color for myself, it would probably be green. I don't know why, becauseI really don't have favorite colors. And I feel like this kind of describes me good....calm, quiet, reliable, friendly, dependable.....what do you all think? Yes or no? And since I did it, I want to see everyone else's!! So.....WHAT COLOR ARE YOU?

Take this test!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!


1 comments:

Jill said...

Jody - I'm green too!!!