Sunday, June 24, 2007

Surfs up, Big Kahuna!!


I couldn't get Elias out of the water yesterday, he thought I was a surfboard. The older our youngest child gets the more like Noah he looks and acts. Of course Noah (aka: Aquaman) is coming out of the background wanting a ride himself. I still can't believe how long Noah spends under the water. Elias was smiling all the time except when Mom would take a picture...he had to look up into the bright sky. We spent the day at my sister Rachel's house and couldn't keep the kids out of the water...me too. Don't forget Mom, she was doing back flips off the diving board (ha, ha, too bad we didn't get pictures of that! Then you could also see if I'm telling the truth about it :). Oh by the way this is my first post in the world of blogger's. How did I do?

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Good job, good job.... I can't get over how cute Eli is. (along with the rest of your kids, of course.) And yes, you need to get a picture of Jody doing back flips off the diving board in order for me to believe. (Not that I don't believe it...I just really want to see it. :) ) - Chels

Sara & Saylor said...

Im impressed Will! Very impressed! HaHa miss you guys!

Jody said...

Oh, my......OK everybody...I WAS NOT doing backflips off the diving board or any other diving board in my life! Not that I wouldn't want to eventually.......anyway, sorry guys, no pics of me (thank goodness!)