I guess this is our way of keeping up with recent technology and to stay in touch with friends and family, since we're so good at communicating with everyone! :o) We think it's a good way of letting everyone know how we are, how the kids are, posting pictures and basically keeping you up to date of the exciting life and times of the Rogers family here in sunny Gilbert, AZ!
Now that school is out for the summer, we have to admit that it isn't so exciting at our house lately. We try to have activities scheduled to keep the boredom at bay and to keep Mom from going insane. We have the Tuesday movie days, swimming at various family and neighbors, visiting the local pools, our library book club and of course, our small but fun family reunion coming up and our much-anticipated "Utah" trip (hey, it may not seem like much to you, but the kids and I are chomping at the bit for it!) And, the best part, we'll come home to a completed, tiled downstairs floor and completed, freshly painted new office! Woo-hoo! It's been a long time coming. Yes, dad will be staying home when we're in Utah with an empty house and lots of time to finally get these projects done! If you would all take a moment of silence and send a prayer up during the first week of July that our man of the house can get this all completed, it would be much appreciated by me!
Here's some pics of the kids.......Riley had her dance recital the end of May and was in ballet and hip hop classes, both girls were chosen for an award by their teachers for the Gilbert American Youth Character Awards, Noah was in Little League and is turning out to be a great baseball player....go Cardinals! Gabe and Eli both love the bathtub (as you can see) and all the kids love playing in our blow-up pool during the summer. Our youngest has finally started to walk independently and sometimes pretty fast! He's got quite the personality......we like him.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Everyone else is doing it.....why shouldn't we?
Posted by Jody at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy everyone is getting a blog now! (by everyone, I mean you guys and sara & justin...) That means more blogs for me to check on a daily basis. I can't believe how much Noah looks like Will in that pic with him and Eli!! Only two more weeks till we see you guys!
Jody!!! I miss you!! So glad we both got blog! We're moving up in the world I guess! I hope everything is good with you, your family is BEAUTIFUL! Justin and I are talking about moving to AZ when we finish school! Get excited! I miss it there!!!! love ya!
Welcome to the world of technology! As the older sibling, I had every bit of faith you'd get there someday. We are all so proud of you! It's amazing how much Eli looks like Dad...well, I mean, it IS possible, seeing as he is in the blood line and all. Never mind...8 days and we'll party like rock stars.
Post a Comment