Monday, August 11, 2008

Only Eli.

To answer everyone's questions, E. has been doing pretty good since he has no siblings at home to bother, follow, copy, annoy, push, hit, scream at, etc. He's pretty independent (obviously) so he finds his own things to do. He does come looking for me when he gets bored, but I think that's normal. But I had to post this just because if any of his brothers or sisters were here, he probably wouldn't have done this. That, or he would have rescuers to save him and wouldn't have to scream for mommy:
I don't know how he got in there. Then again, I really don't know how he gets into a lot of places......

He was getting mad cuz I was just standing there, taking pictures.

Now he's really mad! (funny thing...right before this, as he was moving around, the whole box slid down the kennel to the floor! He was flat on his back, screaming, and I propped it back up to take another picture. :o)

(I almost forgot.......I finished "Breaking Dawn" and after all my complaints, it was SO GOOD! Best of all 4 books, in my opinion. And just to make up with my sis, no, you didn't ruin the end for me and yes, (deep breath) I agree.....I would have changed the ending, too. But not knocking the story at all.......everyone must to read it......GOOD BOOK!)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

He is sp creative, watch out- ps i'm loving your janet music!!

Dave & Chels said...

I loved that you propped it back up to take a picture! His facial expression in that last one is great. Ah, I know all too well what it feels like to have ALL your parents attention on you...tell him to get used to it. It only gets worse. :)

Rogers said...

Eli is adorable! What would we do with out the little ones at home. We have a blogspot now... rogers7.blogspot.com
How is your back? I hope your doing better!