'K, really quick, cuz I have to go grocery shopping this morning or my kids will attack me after school...
but....
I got past the "boring" part, which wasn't even that long, and I now realize it was very necessary. Because the rest has been soooooooooooo GOOD!!!! I really can't put it down. In fact, I've purposefully put the book in a spot where I'd have to do something (like chores) to get it back, or I will just sit down and read forever. I'm about 2/3 way into to it now and I really like where it's going. Total surprises......I never could have suspected where she would go with this story. At the end of the 3rd book, you would think there's just 1 choice to make then it's done. So it's been a total shock to read. But now as I'm trying to get to the end, I keep thinking about what my ruin-the-ending sister said about that the ending isn't what you would think. Thanks a lot, Chels. I want it to stay how it is right now.
(maybe I'll just end it right here and say it's done........I'll let you know.)
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Breaking Dawn update
Posted by Jody at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait a minute...how was saying 'the book didn't end how I thought it would' ruin it for you? That is still open to a number of different endings. Just finish the book, will you? :)
Usually when you don't like it, I don't like it. And I'm at such a good part, I don't want it to change. :o)
I loved the ending-but I am a closure person, if a book doesn't have closure for the main characters it makes me really mad! Enjoy reading!
Post a Comment