Thursday, August 21, 2008

dumb camera

Really quick......

  • I'm feeling better :o)
  • we're still busy with getting into the school routine
  • I've had some fun parties and been introduced to some gorgeous things (check out silpada.com and uppercaseliving.com)
  • kids are good
  • some little problems with kinder. but after some meetings I hope to get Gabe with the right teacher
  • I've gone back to the gym after taking a 2 1/2 month break (tsk-tsk)......I'm soooo sore, but I know it'll go away soon
  • looks like my parents and Josh and Nell are coming for Thanksgiving...woo hoo! (say a quick prayer that my bro and sis-in-law won't have any car problems again)
  • I'm planning an anniversary trip in November.......Will and I have never been on a trip alone in our whole 13 years together!

But my biggest pain in the behind has been trying to post some pics of my 10 year old's party. My Meggie is 10.......can you believe it?!! I can't. But again, my camera's being dumb and I can't seem to transfer any pictures. I'm gonna keep trying and I'll post the big day soon.

5 comments:

Rogers said...

Good for you for going back to the gym! I can't believe you haven't gone on a trip with just you and Will! I look forward to getting away the whole year with my honey!We have tried to go to a different temple on our anniversary. It has been a fun tradition but it hasn't always been a different temple. If you need help with kids let me know. Miss you guys. Love ya!

Rogers said...

Good for you for going back to the gym! I can't believe you haven't gone on a trip with just you and Will! I look forward to getting away the whole year with my honey!We have tried to go to a different temple on our anniversary. It has been a fun tradition but it hasn't always been a different temple. If you need help with kids let me know. Miss you guys. Love ya!

Dave & Chels said...

That silpada jewelery is SO cute. I want all of it!
And I can't believe Meagan's 10. So weird to me. She'll be a teenager before you know it.

Agnes said...

I'm glad you said you were back at the gym. I can't seem to get it together after the trip and surgery...Maybe I'll come Monday since I know you'll be there. It's always nice to see a familuar face :) I'm excited about your trip away from the kids! That will be fun! Last but not least, Thanksgiving with your parents and Josh and Fam will be fun! I want to come see everyone when they are there :)We should all get together for dessert...what do you think?

Rachel said...

I love Silpada...my favorite earings ever. Can't wait to check out uppercase living.