Today's topic for June 24th is TASTE
1. This one is kinda hard just because I have lots of tastes I love! (as you can tell.....) But I really do like the taste of caramel. I love it in things, on top of things, baked in things and I could just sit and eat it with a spoon.
2. And I also love warm, homemade bread. There's just something about fresh, right-out-of-the-oven bread that is so yummy to me. It's even better with fresh, homemade strawberry jam!
What are some of your favorite tastes?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Tuesday Tell All
Posted by Jody at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yummy! Amen... to the whole bread thing! Warm out of the oven is the best! I love it too... with homemade jam or real butter!
I love those smells too-and the smell of a clean lotioned baby!
Post a Comment