Friday, June 20, 2008

"Hey, Eli......."

"Where are your eyes?"
"Good! Where's your nose?"
"Yay! Where's your ears?"

"Good job! Where's your teeth?"


"That's right! OK, where's your chin?"

"Yep! Now where's your...."

"Mommy look!"

"Yes dear, I know....that's your Snoopy bus. But can you smile for the camera?"

"Ummm.......no."

Fine then, I'll just play with my Snoopy bus if she's not going to listen to me...

"Oh, hey Mom....you forgot to ask me where my feet are. Here you go."

"Thanks honey."

Summer bedtime routines tend to be more lax than during the school year. Lately the boys want to watch movies in mom and dad's room at bedtime. So this is what we found last night.......

As you can see, we can tell who dominates the bed when asleep. He HAS to be in the middle or he will wriggle himself in between whomever is in his way.


Someone forgot to take his glasses off before bed.


And someone else seems to be falling off the bed! Good thing we came upstairs when we did!


3 comments:

stacy said...

awwwww those pictures are so sweet. i love when they get to know all of their stuff and want to show it off...for a min. :)

Dave & Chels said...

Cute pics! I still can't get over how alike Eli & B look, even more so as they get older. I had Dave come look at this post and he even agreed with me! Cute sleeping picture, too. This is probably getting annoying, but B sleeps in the same pose as E. K, I'm done.

Agnes said...

I LOVED that post! Too cute...good thing you came upstairs...he did look like he was going to fall off :)