OK, I'm joining in with Sara and Miriam (and whoever else is doing it.....)
Today for June 17th is SMELL.
1. I'm sure this is a favorite of all moms........It's the smell of new babies. There's nothing like it. It's this new, delicate, familiar, soothing, warm scent that surrounds these sweet little things. Also the smell of my kid's clean hair. I love to read to them before bed when they've just got out of the shower and kiss the tops of their damp, little heads. It's that connection between a mother and her child that's so special and unique.
2. And although I have lots of favorite food smells, my newest favorite scent is Gold Canyon Candles "Sweet Orange". It's the best summer smell. I can go through a 32 oz. candle in a week! Love those.........
(if you're interested, check out this link for the weekly topic for Tuesdays)
http://www.tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Tuesday Tell All
Posted by Jody at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I have to agree with the new baby smell. Once you smell it, (especially on your own child) there's no going back. I've never smelled (smelt?) Sweet orange before, but I'll take your word for it.
Oh, sorry about your luck in the weather department. And I thought it was hot here...
Fun...I want to do it too! Looks like there are good things to write about with Tuesday -Tell -All. The new baby smell is a good one...new baby anything is fun...then they grow up!
Post a Comment