Yep......they're building another temple here! They just announced yesterday about plans for a Phoenix, Arizona temple! That will make 5 for the state (once the Gilbert, Gila Valley and this one are completed) We're sooooo stoked......we need them desperately. Check out the link:
http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/
Sunday, May 25, 2008
I can't believe it!
Posted by Jody at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Crazy huh? Tim just barley pulled up an article on that...We are so lucky and blessed!looks like we have some work to do :)
I read about this in the church news today, that is so awesome. I wish the temple was around the block...no PDX traffic to snarl through! Oh well, it is so much better to be here than have to go through Washington DC traffic or drive across the state of Bavaria in Germany...I am counting my blessings instead of complaining!
Post a Comment