Alright......well......to me it's very funny, seeing as I have a video-obsessed husband who has passed his bizarre love onto his offspring. I just find this very creative, I guess, because during those times that I actually watch my spouse play all these seriously deranged games, I'm always asking questions and making fun of the characters....... Man, the people who create video games either have a very creative mind and they've given up on a normal career OR they just have a whole lot of extra time on their hands, so, why not? Why don't I sit down and create a weird video game.....? Whatever.....
But the only reason I found this is because 1.) My husband is caught in stop-dead traffic on his way back in (not back home) to the terminal and it's going on 8pm and 2.) I'm going through the Friday-night-and-I'm-sick-of-my-kids time and 3.) I'm starving and by the time my husband gets home it will be so late that my hunger may have already disappeared and 4.) while I wait I won't have anything to do because I just finished my book, we have no good shows recorded and I can't watch the next episode of Stargate SG1 without my husband to watch it with me (I've been told)
So.....I'm bored. But this made me laugh. :o)
http://www.mormonmommywars.com/?p=1186
Friday, April 4, 2008
This is so funny!
Posted by Jody at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, why is that so funny? It could be that it is almost midnight where I am. My favorite line is "we're not unreasonable, it's not like we're gonna eat your eyes." Classic. Great find.
your evening sounds like last friday night to me. What book did you finish?
I'll have you know I woke up this morning with that song running thru my mind. Thanks for that. :)
Beth, I just finished The Tenth Circle, Jodi Picoult. It was OK, but another one I finished of hers I already gave to Jill....I think it's called Love Story (?) It was soooo good! I'm kind of on a Jodi Picoult binge right now. The other really good one was the Amish girl book (can't remember the name)
Post a Comment