OK, just a quick post because I have to get ready or I'll be late for an appointment......
But....
Look! My rose bushes are blooming! Yes, I know it's spring and that's what flowers do in the spring, but you have to understand how I am so not a gardening person. I know almost next to nothing about tending gardens or anything. So except for watering them, I think this is pretty good for me. I love my roses just because it reminds me of Grandma's roses when I was little. We would go out to her backyard, watch her tend to them, sniff them, admire them........ahhh, memories!
But aren't they pretty?
Friday, April 18, 2008
Roses
Posted by Jody at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beautiful! i cant wait to have roses!
They're beautiful!!! I have those same memories. For some reason, roses are one of the only plants I have success with. Go figure.
Post a Comment