Saturday, September 12, 2009

Are they gone for you, too?

OK to all my computer-wise friends and family: I don't know what ya'll see, but it seems to me my right side bar is gone. It's not there anymore.....my pictures, stories, archives, etc. Anyone know why or better yet, how to fix it in very easy-to-understand directions?

3 comments:

stacy said...

it's all there love. i can see everything that you are saying that you can't.ob

Dave & Chels said...

No, I don't see anything on the side either. It's all at the very bottom of the blog. That has happened to me before. That being said, I have no idea how to fix it. Mine just corrected itself on its own after a few weeks.

S. Fantasia said...

It is all there - just way down at the bottom. This usually happens when your margins (in you HTML) are not set up to accommodate new template settings. Did you just change the appearance of your blog? Email me and I can probably help you figure it out. I'll need to know what template you are using.