Riley had a mutual activity about a month ago where they had a glamour party. Curled hair, detailed makeup, cute clothes (real quick.....another activity they made t-shirts: "Modest is the HOTTEST!"....cute, huh?) But one of Riley's leaders has a family member who's a wonderful photographer. She was there to take pictures of all the girls when they were ready. Riley came home that night with her hair all curled in these spiral-type curls.......it looked so good! She wanted to know how to put it up or protect it somehow so she could wear it to school the next day. Funny!
Well, I kind of forgot about the activity until I got an email from the YM leader who had attached all the shots from the girls. Holy cow. Can I just say how beautiful my girl is? Riley has picked up a natural ability to be very photogenic. She does her makeup soooo good! I gave her a makeup tutorial way back when and she's continued to do it very well. And her eyes! She can thank her father for that color.
But here's some of the shots they took that night. I have to say when I first opened the link to this lady's blog, I didn't even notice Riley. I was thinking, "...what a pretty girl...". Then I really examined it and my jaw dropped! I couldn't believe it was her. It was this first picture:

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
She's growing up.
Posted by Jody at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She's beautiful Jody....those eyes are amazing!
Those are so pretty! And I'm surprised she did her own make-up, it looks SO good. I can't even do my own that good! (One of the perks of having a mom who works for mary kay.) :) Of course, I've always known Ry is gorgeous - those pictures just back me up!
(P.S.- Have fun when she starts dating! Will is going to be the one freaking out, I'm sure.)
Oh, My Jody, She's a doll! Maybe I'll see you guys when I come in late March to help Agnes with her new baby... Love Ya, S
She is beautiful, just like you-you definitely need to keep an eye out for those boys!
Post a Comment