I wonder sometimes how our children can be so unique.....so different......so individual.....so independant......so........well, so.......ummmm....... Here's some recent pics of our last child and his weird (and not so weird) antics:

Yep, this is Eli. Got everything he needs: blankie, binky, cup and finger in the nose. And no shame whatsoever.

(sorry this is sideways) I found him this morning playing with this stick? Had no idea what it was nor where it came from....

He even smiled for me (in his weird way). Still didn't know where the stick came from.

Until I saw this. The ripped up foam padding to our "practice" baseball bat. Gabe uses it all the time.

Again he has no shame or regret for destroying another item of our house.

He looks pretty calm here. But wait till Daddy gets home and sees your "stick". Be prepared son, very prepared.
1 comments:
Well, it looks like he is "adjusting" to being the only kid at home during the day pretty well! He looks older and older every time I see him. Can't wait to see all you guys in August. (Or sooner...like May?)
Post a Comment