Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TAG!

OK, I know I've been behind on my posting. But I'm sorry, January is just a boring month (sorry Dad, Will and Jill) and it always has been for me. Trying to get back into the swing of things, planning the year's worth of vacations, still trying to clean up after the holidays (pathetic), etc. We got a new computer and are still trying to find 5 years worth of pictures that disappeared during the transfer cycle (I don't want to talk about it......) And my Wii Fit is still sitting in the box, unopened, waiting to be used. I'm so lazy.

But.......I saw this and had to copy it from a friend. It's very different from all the other ones, so I had to share:

(R-Riley, M-Meagan, N-Noah, G-Gabriel, E-Eli)

**Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
R-home
M-home
N-home
G-home
E-home

**Who was with you?
R-myself
M-Will
N-myself
G-myself
E-myself

**How did you find out you were pregnant?
R-home test with a doctor test
M-home test
N-home test
G-home test
E-I already knew, but did a home test to make sure

**What was your first reaction finding out you were pregnant?
R-happy and crying
M-yes!!
N-yes!!
G-yes!!
E-finally! and crying

**Who was the first person you told?
R-doctor confirmed it and then Will
M-Will
N-Will
G-Will
E-Will

**Did you plan to this pregnancy?
R-oh yes
M-yes
N-yes
G-yes
E-we almost stopped trying

**Was everyone happy for you?
R-extremely!
M-yes
N-yes
G-yes, perfect size of family!
E-uh.....again?

**Did you want to find out the sex of the baby?
R-yes
M-yes
N-of course, we wanted a boy
G-almost didn't, but Will wanted to
E-Will said he already knew and I didn't want to know but Will had to prove me wrong

**What was the sex?
R-girl
M-girl
N-boy! (with many tears)
G-boy (thank goodness)
E-boy (3 boys? what did I do to myself?)

**Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
R-my mom and my ward
M-no
N-Jill
G-no
E-no and I didn't want one

**How much weight did you gain?
R-30-35 lbs.
M-little more
N-little more that that
G-less than before, but was already overweight
E-didn't even keep track

**Did you loose all the weight you gained?
R-most of it
M-half of it
N-little
G-little
E-don't remember

**What did you crave the most?
R-tunafish with tons of dill pickles
M-salads
N-Fry's sandwiches & diet coke
G-tunafish & Wendy's frosties
E-McDonald's fries and sugar

**Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
R-no
M-no
N-no
G-no
E-no, but had a big seizure and had to go to the ER

**Where were you when you went into labor?
R-my parent's house
M-scheduled induction
N-home
G-home
E-home

**Did your water break?
R-no
M-no
N-no
G-no
E-yes

**Did you go early or late?
R-10 days early
M-10 days early
N-10 days early
G-3 days early
E-10 days early

**Who was in the room when you gave birth (besides the dr.)?
R-Will (surgery)
M-Will and Mom
N-Will and Mom
G- Will and Mom
E- Will and Mom

**Did you have any drugs for pain?
R-epidural
M-epidural
N-epidural
G-epidural
E-epidural

**Vaginal or C-section?
R-c-section
M-vaginal
N-vaginal
G-vaginal
E-vaginal

**What was your first reaction after giving birth?
R-where is she? why is she so red? why isn't she crying? why are they doing that? why....
M-hallelujah
N-look at his hair! is that normal?
G-what? I can't hear you.....
E-honey, wake up, he's here!

**How big was the baby?
R-8 lbs, 10 oz.
M-8 lbs., 7 oz.
N-8 lbs, 8 oz.
G-9 lbs, 1 oz.
E- 8 lbs, 15 oz.

**What did you name the baby?
R-Riley Kristine
M-Meagan Rachel
N-Noah James
G-Gabriel Dean
E-Elias Jon

**Does the name(s) have any significance to you?
R-I've liked the name Riley since high school and we always wanted family names for the middle name, Kristine is my mom's name
M-it was going to be Emma or Meagan, we had to wait till she was here and look at her, Rachel is Will's sister and it sounded pretty with Meagan
N-it was going to be Samuel or Noah, again had to wait till he was born, James is Will's dad and little did we know how much this boy represents the Rogers side of the family!
G-it was a name we both liked (I love Gabe) and Dean is my grandpa
E-Will likes Elias, I like Eli and I always wanted to use my dad's name, Jon, for one of my kids.

**Does the name fit?
R-yes
M-absolutely!
N-yes (see above)
G-yep
E-yep

**Did the baby(s) have any any complications?
R-I was in labor for almost 3 days till they decided to do the c-section, she had a bad cone head
M-I pushed for a solid hour (was determined not to have another surgery) and she was my most painful labor
N-pushed 1 1/2 times and he was there
G-pushed, nurse told me to stop and wait for the dr., the epidural wore off and I could feel his head right there! But he was out fast
E-water broke at home, stayed at hospital, got the epidural, fell asleep, they woke me when I was at a 10, pushed 2 times and he was there. First baby to get an apgar score of 10.

**How old is your baby(s) today?
R-12
M-10
N-8
G-6 in 2 weeks!
E-2

**When is the next one coming?
Ha-ha, very funny. We're almost out of diapers.....does that answer the question?

**If you could, would you do it all over again?
Anything for my babies!

Like my friend, I tag everyone who reads this! (But I'd love to hear from Beth, Jill, Agnes and Stacey)


2 comments:

Agnes said...

I actually read that whole thing! Good thing, since you tagged me :)I would of missed that! I'll have to do this one...it's cute and a good way to record things for my kids to go back and read later on. :)Thanks Jody.

Rachel said...

this was so cute I loved it