Just wondering.....is everyone starting to pay more attention to their facebook pages than the blogs? (like me) :o)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just wondering.....is everyone starting to pay more attention to their facebook pages than the blogs? (like me) :o)
Posted by Jody at 9:31 AM
5 comments:
Not me - I don't think I've ever updated my facebook page. Facebook bothers me for some reason I can't explain.
No way! Blogs is where its at!
No I like doing my blog better. I use my blog as a journal so I try to update it weekly. Love your blog keep it up!
Is that the deal? I've noticed most of my friends aren't updating their blogs as often as usual, including myself, but that's because I've been at a loss for words. Facebook & blogs to me, are to completely different things, don't you think? I had to laugh when a friend told me she had a blog and sent me a facebook link! Whatever! But, Facebook is fun for chatting. So, what HAVE you guys been up to? LOL ;)
I'm ALL about blogging!...I've had facebook for almost 2 years and I hardly check it. I just don't have a working computer...and I hardly get on Tim's so I don't update like I use too. Blogs are soooo much fun!
Post a Comment