Well, I know I've been bad at posting lately, I'm sorry. And I know I've said before that now that our family's "crazy" time is ending a little as of today, I'm going to get more regular at this. I'll never be up there with Chelsea & Kendra (you guy's blogs rock!), but I really will try to share what's new with us. Not that it's the most exciting news, but hey......just in case you're curious......

OK, this is a small corner of our backyard that has never quite been finished (I hope Mark Woolley
never sees this....) So therefore a beckoning area for small boys who like to play in the dirt. As you can see, this one is extremely happy to be sitting there with his plastic shovel.

Can anyone see the difference between the pale pink skin of my blond-haired boy and the red Arizona dust-covered legs of the same kid? Boys and dirt.......a forever bond.

Some of you may know that Eli is
not a photogenic kid, so to get pictures of him actually
looking into the camera is amazing.

A typical goofy Eli face!
A nice view of the black eye (which I have no idea where or when he acquired it......it literally just appeared one morning.)

This is my Eli. He was laughing at Noah, I think.
Gabe had a Thanksgiving day at preschool where they made pilgrim hats and did a turkey craft. He loved it!
A close up of it......
And another view of the apple-marshmallow-pretzel-peanut butter-cheese-grape-raisin-candy corn turkey! Gabe ate the cheese cubes first (FYI: my fourth child is made of cheese. He'll eat it anytime, anywhere and any type.)
Bless her heart, but Riley wanted to make Will & I an anniversary cake. She did this today while I was taking a nap and all I remember is her coming in and quietly whispering to me where the vinegar was.....? I later found out that she was trying to make the sour milk for the 18 minute cake she was baking. This is the final product. On top of some other instructions she missed, I guess she
stirred the vinegar right into the batter! And apparently, the kids actually
tasted it when it came out of the oven! Oh well, we love her for trying and it's always the thought that counts, right?
Now this is the song Meagan and Noah wrote for us for our anniversary. These two are so creative and when they create together, wonderful things happen! We have the best kids in the world! Happy 13th, Will! I love you more than I thought possible (and man, 13 YEARS?! Oh, I feel old......)
2 comments:
That video was awesome! It really shows the attention span of 8 year olds, and I liked Gabe's little cameo in it. Gabe is my kind of kid because I am the same way about cheese. 13 years! Crazy. Sorry I forgot to call you...I have no excuse. And oh man, I can only imagine the things that will happen over christmas when Eli's and Bentley's forces combine...
so cute! happy anniversary! I dig the pilgrim hat... I have to say I don't think I've ever seen one like that before! And...shhh....we have the same dirt hole in our backyard!:)
Post a Comment