Monday, November 5, 2007

Another funny from Pioneer Woman........

OK, I really am going to post pictures of the kids' Halloween costumes and Ry's birthday (it was so cute!) But of course, when I should be doing laundry or making lunch or seeing what Eli is up to (he's quiet, which kinda scares me....), instead I'm sitting at the computer reading P.W. blog posts. And I found another totally hilarious one! So again, read it and see if you find it as funny as I do and tell me what you think. And when you get the time, look at some of her other posts.......they will make you laugh, promise.

(Oh, and I personally love her post about why she home schools her kids. Mainly because she's not in that group of "our-kids-are-smarter-than-your-public-schooled-kids-because-we protect-them-better-than-you-and-they-get-more-personal-attention-yadda-yadda-yadda" homeschooling moms who think they're a step above public schools. She already tried public schools and it just didn't work for them. But she doesn't judge all of us other public school moms for our choice and all the hard work we do to support our national public school system. Oh, sorry.......I'm stepping off my soapbox now........)

Anyway.......I'd better go find and feed my offspring. (and pay attention to my chores.....). But read, laugh and enjoy the post. Then go do laundry.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/2006/09/shrunken_heads_.html

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I like her homeschooling post too! By the way...my kid's are smarter than your kid's!:) just kidding of course. I'm just hoping this isn't what public school mom's think of me now...oh well, if they do i'll just add it to the list.....

Jody said...

Oh Kendra....I was SO not thinking of you when I voiced my opinion of home schooling! But they tend to have a reputation down here....it's a losing battle, sometimes.

You should get one of those "my kid's on the honor roll at Reynolds Elementary!" bumper stickers! That would be hallarious! :o)

Kendra said...

that's cute! Emma likes the bumper sticker her friend has on their truck, "Homes cool". :)