Sunday, September 30, 2007

For laughs......

Yes, it's late. And yeah, I'm tired. But oh........it's been a loooonnnng weekend. (including dropping a can of soup on my I-think-I-ripped-off-my-toenail-at-the-company-picnic damaged toe). So as I was limping to bed tonight, I was in the mood for a quick laugh. And you know those stories or jokes that you hear one time and no matter where you are or what kind of mood you're in, you always laugh? Well, thanks to my cousin's sweet wife, Kendra, who introduced a lot of us to this website, I found this story and the first time I read it, I laughed so hard I just about wet my pants. This lady, who used to be an L.A. socialite, is now a wife to a cattle rancher and a mother of 4. She's an amazing writer and has a hilarious sense of humor. But read this story and see if it's as funny to you as it is to me. And if you have time, check out the rest of her site......she's so funny. And an amazing cook (her cooking site is linked to the main one).

Good night and happy dreams!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/2006/12/tanner_the_barb.html

2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Whenever I get bored I just browse her sight and, just like you, almost pee my pants every time. Some of my favorites are under "The Humiliation Chronicles", "My Retarded Brother Mike", and the ones about her children. Have you seen the pic of her 3 or 4 year old asleep, naked, on her front walk? It is hilarious. He looks like a dirty homeless child. I could go on and on....

Kendra said...

HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing! She's great!