Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet & Silly

It's been a very weary day.


I got up wondering what I could do to entertain my rambunctious 4 year old so he wouldn't be as bored as me.


After the kids were off to school, I made my bed (and others), started a load of laundry, tried to stomach a pretty pathetic breakfast & got some games out to play with my son.


He grew tired of always losing and wanted to watch one of his favorite shows.


I put away the game and sat down by him on the couch to where he proceeded to climb around me & lean against my back. (a typical couch position for Eli)


I turned around, kissed his cheek and said, "I love you."


He leaned around, cupping my ear with his hand and whispered, "I love you, too, bum bum." He was laughing hysterically.

My only smile today. Thanks buddy.



0 comments: