Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is there a problem?

Hey, my sister just let me know the other day that she can't see the words on here very clearly. She said some of the colors and designs are in the way of the font. Would everyone let me know if you can see my blog clearly or not?

Thanks!

5 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

I never have had a problem with your blog coming up.
By the way, the pics are great. I was going into withdrawls. The only way I get to see those kids nowadays is on this blog! (You know the feeling, right?) :(

Rogers said...

Looks fine to me! :)

Jill said...

the words are sitting directly on your background page...hard to read!

Sara & Saylor said...

It looks fine to me! Glad your back to blogging!

Pretty Organizer said...

Ya, blogs blinky for me. Most likely it is a browser issue. When the browsers update and fix past errors, a lot of the times the codes screw something else up. There have been plenty of bloggers who have had "issues" with their blogs not showing up due to the last IE update. There... don't I sound all bloggy smart?