Monday, January 7, 2008

WAY too much car time......glad to be home!

Well, we're home from our post-Christmas vacation and we're EXHAUSTED! The kids actually slept in late this morning and were a little late for school. Oh well. We had a long week and it was fun but we're all glad to be back in our own beds. We took lots of pics and once I've unpacked, started some laundry and gotten my Christmas decorations under control, I'll post them. But just a thank you to my parents, my sister with her cute baby and cool hubby, the Bauers, Gleaves, Earls, Karlsons Aunt Sheila & Uncle Garry, Grandma & Grandpa B and my brother and his awesome wife......we had so much fun and were so happy to get a chance to see everyone. We miss you all. And strangely, I'm kinda missing the colder weather and snow. Makes it seem more like Christmas with snowfalls outside. But it was nice to wake up this morning with WARM feet! I guess my body does miss the valley weather........

I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Beth said...

It was so much fun to have you guys here. Martha woke up the next morning wanting to know if her cousins were coming to play again. Thanks for taking the time to stop for the night!

Sara & Saylor said...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! I think we came and visited you the most and not one ounce of credit! I see how it is! ; )

Jody said...

Oooohh....I'm SO sorry, Sara! I ALWAYS get you and Kari's names mixed up! I was a little tired yesterday, but that's still no excuse. I'm gonna change it.....