We just got home on Sunday night from our fun trip to Lehi, Utah! Home of Josh, Nell, Bubba & Missy Bennett! (aka: Josh, Shaunell, Caitlyn and Marisa) We had a great time.....the kids had fun with their cousins, we all got pink shoulders and noses from a day at 7 Peaks, got to see one of the cutest movies ever, "Ratatouille", lit our sparklers, threw our snap-its and watched the Thanksgiving Point fireworks from the front yard for the 4th, watched Eli Bauer perform at the BYU dance camp (which, BTW....he is absolutely amazing!!) played in the fountain at The Gateway in Salt Lake and basically gave Josh and Nell a good view of what it would be like to have 7 kids! Whew! Gabe and Riley came home with new haircuts (thank you, Nell!) and we all experienced the long process of filling 2 coolers full of water balloons only to have them disappear in less than 5 minutes! Oh well, the kids loved them, while Nell had sore fingers and my shoes & pants got soaked! But we loved it and want to go back. I miss my bro and his wife and wished we lived closer so we could go out more than just 1 night together! (Oh, and why don't they have any Purple Turtles down here?..........)
Our 7 Peaks day.....(Meagan was hot and wanted to get in the water NOW.....and you can just barely see Gabe's head behind Missy)
Gabe loved the pop-its! I guess that's how a child acts when he's never done any fireworks himself! He just can't get enough of them.
Happy 4th of July!
Now, as you can see, Meagan is much happier when she's wet!
Josh during one of the music presentations at the fountain......what more can I say?
3 comments:
Those pictures make me sad we all don't live closer together! Looks like you guys had a blast! That picture of Josh is great, by the way. Classic Josh. :)
Oh Jody...looks like you had so much fun! Sometimes I really do miss Utah!!!
UGH all those pics make me miss Utah SO MUCH! You guys looked like you had SO much fun! All the kids are getting so big! Tell them all I said Hi, and I hope we can see them soon! xoxo Love ya!
Post a Comment